February 7, 2011

Vanilla Husband turned Kinky?

So I know I've been inactive for a bit. I haven't forgotten about or abandoned blogging. I'd like to say that I will be able to write something worthwhile on a regular basis. Really, it's cathartic for me. But, I'd be lying to say that I wouldn't be taking mini breaks periodically. Life is just too hectic. I'm hoping some of it will calm down soon (Seriously, I'm due for a break). Anyway, between my 50+ hour a week job, a custody battle, some mild to moderate depression, a puppy, a teenager, a husband, a boyfriend, and many more things I don't care to mention at the moment....well, by the end of the day I'm literally collapsing in exhaustion.

On a side note, my vanilla husband is taking on more of an interest in some BDSM activities. We had a our first "scene" together over the weekend. It was great. A bit of rope, a flogger, a slapper, and a cane...He did great. I had to encourage him at times, I had to reassure him other times, but really, he did great. He enjoyed himself, which is what is most important to me. I love him as he is, vanilla or kinky, it doesn't matter to me. I love HIM. And if he decides he wants to be a part of the lifestyle, in whatever capacity, well, that's just a bonus for me! We're looking forward to attending his first event together in about 3 months. He's showing a particular interest in fire play and shibari and hoping to see and learn more at the 3 day event we will be attending. Double bonus for me!

No comments: