February 21, 2011

Domme for the Night.

My husband and I went out to a local gay club with his family for Halloween. Just for fun I dressed up as a Domme, complete with my Sir’s flogger. Hubby wore a collar and leash. I STILL can’t believe he agreed to this. It was quite fun. Everyone in his family got a huge kick out of our outfits. Especially his sister, and his brother’s boyfriend, who are in the know about me. LOTS of innuendo’s and jokes were made about me/us. But nothing too obvious as there were another 2 brothers who are NOT in the know.

I paraded my husband around the club, pulling him along by his leash. I was almost having too much fun with this! The best was when I led him to the women’s bathroom and made him wait outside while I went inside. It didn’t take long at all for some random gay guy to tug on my husband’s leash and ask him if he wanted to go for a walk LOL. We posed for pictures. Lots of pictures. We all had a great time.

I work with my nephew. And I'm technically his boss. Sometimes I forget about the family connection when we are at work so it took me by surprise when he made a reference to Halloween. And before leaving the office, he made the comment "be sure not to keep him on too short a leash" when talking about my husband. I turned about 10 shades of red and started to ask.....then realized about 4 of my coworkers were staring at me with quite a bit of interest. I decided it would be better to say nothing more.

2 comments:

reina(RT) said...

This is a great story...love it

k!nkyNurse said...

Thanks. It was definitely the most fun Halloween party I'd been to! Even more fun to "play" outside my normal role....but in the future, I think I'll stick to being the submissive one :)