April 2, 2011

Nyotaimori

My kinky friends are often organizing fun events for us kinksters to attend and participate in together. The latest event was the Nyotaimori Sushi Night. I was invited to be a nude sushi model.

First off, I was extremely flattered. I'd have never thought in a million years anyone would want me for this sort of thing. Second, I was both excited and terrified at the prospect of it. I am very shy, and I have naked issues. After 9 years, I've grown comfortable with my husband seeing me naked. But even after a year, I'm still uncomfortable at times with Sir seeing me completely nude. I'm self conscious. Probably more so than the average woman. That is precisely why I agreed to be a model. I wanted to force myself to become more comfortable with my body. What better way than to allow people to eat off of me? I also knew that a fun opportunity like this would probably not present itself again, and dammit I was doing it despite having to get out of my comfort zone!

I bathed, shaved, waxed, primped, and pampered myself. Then I showered again just before heading out the door. There were 4 of us models, three female and one male. It was determined that I was going to be the "veggie girl" since my Sir is a vegetarian. And since I was the "veggie girl", it was determined that I would go first. I then took a cold shower to lower my body temperature. I came out wrapped in a towel to cover up, which was totally silly, I know. There were about 8 other people in the room, all friends, and I had to be the first to be naked among them. I had the hardest time dropping that towel.

But I did it and crawled up onto the table, belly down as I was instructed. I was rubbed down with vodka to sanitize my skin, then decorated with avocado, squash, and cucumber. The host was taking lots of pictures during the whole process. I was getting lots of comments about how great the design looked, and I quickly found out the drawback to being a model. You couldn't see anything! I was up on a table, on my belly, with my head turned to the side. My only view was of people's mid-sections as they walked past!

The other 3 models were quickly showered, sanitized, and decorated shortly after me. We were all decorated in a theme, with the guests getting to guess who we were supposed to be. I was paired with a lovely girl I hadn't met before, and I got to hold a wicked cool sword. We were laying head to head, with my sword resting on top of her hair. My veggies were decorated down my back in the design of a snake (according to the pictures it turned out really really cool!) The tail of the snake went down one butt cheek, and down my thigh all the way to my calf.  I was Athena and she was Aphrodite. I had a little "bowl" of Wasabi sauce on my left butt cheek. I only know this because after about an hour into the event, I was feeling this tingly kind of burning sensation and had to ask what it was.

It was quite the experience having people eat off of me. I only knew about half of the people there, which definitely added to the experience. I think I was more shy with the people I knew! Everybody stopped to "ooh" and "aah" at the design on my back. It was really hard to hold perfectly still. The people that knew me talked to me and made jokes trying to get me to laugh which in turn made me jiggle LOL. Jiggling was not good for fear of the wasabi sauce spilling over my body! Sir teased and tormented me a bit, fed me some grapes while I lay there, and just generally made me feel good simply because he was there.

It was hard. I was very cramped and sore with various body parts that fell asleep after laying there for over 2 hours without being able to move a muscle. That said, it was a wonderful experience and one that I'm so grateful and touched that I was thought of to be invited to do this. Despite my insecurities, I'm glad I did it. It wasn't nearly as scary as I thought it was going to be, and all the compliments I received were a nice boost to the ego.

No comments: