April 5, 2011

A Love/Hate Relationship

That is what I have with canes.

After breaking several canes into tiny little bits (more specifically, my Sir breaking said canes over my ass), and repeated whining about how much I hate canes, I was instructed to purchase a cane that I "could live with" and present it to Him.

I procrastinated. For like, several months LOL. I'm not fond of stingy type sensations. I much prefer something thuddy. Like slappers or floggers. But on the flip side, I tremble at the thought of being caned. The fear, the anticipation.... That is what I love. I HATE being caned. It hurts!! Like, ALOT! But yet, somewhere, in some small part of my brain, I anxiously look forward to being caned. I don't quite understand it, but I'm learning to accept it. Hence, the love/hate relationship.

Unbeknownst to me, just a few hours prior to our planned play date, my husband had caught me smoking. And called Sir asking him to punish me.

The evening started out quite fun. A bit of playful wrestling and struggle play, which is always fun. I presented the canes and next thing I knew, I was stripped and bent over a table. I was not secured, but was instructed to keep my elbows on the table. Each whack of the cane made me reflexively move into an upright position. Which in turn brought on another whack for not keeping my elbows on the table as I had been told to do. A few times, I mistakenly tried to protect my ass with my hands. My hand was struck with the cane simply because it was in the way. I was trembling, begging him to stop, telling him I'll be a good girl. Some little part of my brain was screaming "more" even while I was whimpering and begging for mercy.

I was then instructed to light a cigarette and smoke it. I refused which resulted in some more caning. I was near tears as I was telling him I only had one cigarette left, to just take it and that I didn't want it. The caning paused as I heard him rustling around in my purse. I was told to stand and look at him, and when I did, there he was with my last cigarette dangling from his lips. He handed me my lighter and told me to light it for him then get on my knees.

I did so without hesitation. My hands were shaking as I lit the cigarette. He pulled the lighter from my fingers and pocketed it. He said I wouldn't be needing it anymore. For five minutes, I kneeled on the cold hard floor, looking up at him as he smoked my last cigarette. Afterwards, he pulled me into bed with him and just held me. We laid there for a long time just enjoying the closeness of each other. It was a wonderful night.

Today, my ass and upper thighs are a multitude of shades of blues and deep purples. The soreness is beginning to fade and I'm already looking forward to the next play session. Although, I made sure to sneak the canes away when he wasn't paying attention and hide them in my car  =)

No comments: