February 21, 2012

Nyotaimori # 2


This photo was taken of me during the first nyotaimori sushi dinner that was held last year.

 The sushi was decorated into a stunning snake along my back.




I was invited back to be a model again this year. This year the theme was holidays and I was paired with the event organizer's husband to be Mrs and Mr Clause. We had a blast, and I was even able to talk my husband into attending. I was poked with chopsticks, tickled and otherwise tortured as the attendees filled their plates with sushi. And I say "tortured" with the biggest smile on my face of course!

 I have to admit, I had none of my former shyness with being nude in front of others. I must say, I'm starting to become quite the exhibitionist. Though I'm not as thin as I used to be, being nude in front of others has done wonders for my self esteem and has decreased my negative criticisms of myself. I'm more comfortable in my own skin. I'm not quite sure why that is and I've not really taken time to analyze it. But then, I don't really care to either. I'm comfortable and having fun. That's all that really matters to me.

Stayed tuned for naked snow angels!

4 comments:

little said...

"I'm more comfortable in my own skin. I'm not quite sure why that is and I've not really taken time to analyze it. But then, I don't really care to either. I'm comfortable and having fun."

well done you, i envy this comfort level in you though i have to tell you, though yyou say you are not as thin as you once were..your body in these photos is just lovely and young..a state worship by most of our societies... go girl!

k!nkyNurse said...

Thank you littleOne!

NPO said...

Wish you were back.

NPO said...

Kinky come back