February 3, 2012

Jealousy?

My former Sir has met someone. I'm happy for him. He's a good guy. We had a our differences, which over time caused me to become more and more annoyed, but he is well meaning. I want him to be happy. He deserves to be happy. I'm married. I love my husband. I'm happy. I have a good life.



So why do I feel jealous? I have no right to. I do NOT want him back in my life. At least not in a romantic way or in a D/s context. Why do I feel jealous? Why do I feel nervous about meeting her? How can I expect others to understand me when I don't even understand me?

1 comment:

x said...

Maybe it's because you feel a sense of competition, of being "replaced". Or, perhaps you feel like a child who has to give up an old toy because they've outgrown it or haven't played with it for years...you may not want to play with it anymore, but you never really want to let it go or give it to someone else.