December 9, 2010

Do you have an inclination for BDSM?

BDSM quiz:

Yes, I know these things are not the most accurate. Nor do I need to take some little quiz to tell me where my interests lie. But it is a fun way to kill a little time. I just took it for the second time. The first time was about 9 months ago, shortly after I started exploring my submissive feelings. The results are very similar, except for one category where there was a signifigant change.
The first time around:
You Scored as Submissive

It feels good to serve. A lack of control in the bedroom can be fun and relaxing. Being with a dominant person wouldn't be a bad idea.
Submissive 96%
Masochist 89%
Degradation Lover 82%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur 75%
Experimental 71%
Bondage 64%
Switch 50%
Sadist 25%
Vanilla 11%
Dominant 7%



And the second time around:

You Scored as Exhibitionist / Voyeur

Watching or being watched is an arousing notion to you. There are many reasons why people enjoy this fetish. Being uncomfortable. Feeling guilty. Appreciation. For some it could simply be sex in public because there is a fear of getting caught. Either way, it turns you on. The best venue for this would be group sex.

Exhibitionist / Voyeur  100%
Submissive  96%
Masochist  86%
Degradation Lover  82%
Experimental  68%
Bondage  64%
Sadist  54%
Switch  54%
Vanilla  7%
Dominant  0%


And the results side by side:



Submissive

96%

96%

Masochist

89%

86%

Degradation Lover

82%

82%

Exhibitionist/Voyeur

75%

100%

Experimental

71%

68%

Bondage

64%

64%

Switch

50%

54%

Sadist

25%

54%

Vanilla

11%

7%

Dominant

7%

0%



I think it's interesting to "see" how I've evolved over the last several months. I had always secretly had exhibitionist/voyeuristic fantasies. I remember being around 17 or 18 and having these strong desires and fantasies. I remember "accidentally" letting the curtains open and purposely walking in front of the windows when I was only half dressed while I fantasized that I was being watched. And being extremely aroused by it. The difference between now and then is that I refused to admit or even acknowledge I had those fantasies. I was ashamed and embarrassed by it. I will at least admit it now. I am no longer ashamed, but I still feel deeply embarrassed by it. I struggle with those feelings. I wish I could be more free to just enjoy it. But maybe it is the shame and embarrassment that I've been enjoying. Or perhaps both. I'm still figuring that out. All I know is that I love when my Sir "forces" me into situations that put me on display. I love when he talks dirty to me. I love when he says degrading things to me. I love when he makes me feel dirty. I love that I don't have to be vanilla.

No comments: