January 13, 2012

Kinky Laser Tag

One of the groups I belong to is holding what I believe will be an awesome event. It's going to be laser tag and a play party all rolled into one. The laser tag groups will be devided into two groups: subs versus Doms. Clothing optional. The bets are already starting. Sadly I have to work that night, so I won't be able to partake in the activities. 
I was however, able to take part in the photo shoot as one of the models for the advertisement of this event. This was my first time modeling and I was nervous as hell. My husband accompanied me so he could observe. He was a great support for me. I shed all of my clothes and donned the laser tag vest with the gun, and put on my high heels. With some encouragement and coaxing from the photographer I posed in various positions. I stuck my ass out when I was told to. I got on my knees with bound feet while I was held at "gunpoint" by another sub. I had my hair pulled. I had my hair pulled while my face was pushed into a Domme's crotch. The photos turned out beyond sexy and awesome! And we all had a great time at the photo shoot. Too bad I can't go to the event.



1 comment:

DauntlessVitality said...

How fun would that be?!?! That sounds awesome. I want to go! LOL! Too bad you can't make it yourself. Sounds like a fun photo shoot though. :)

DV