August 5, 2011

It may be time...

I'm getting antsy. It's been just about 2 months since my last play session, and the break-up of my Sir and I. I'm feeling that familiar craving creeping back. I'm longing for someone to just take control. To allow me to be myself, to allow me to follow his guidance, to allow me to submit.

My husband and I are currently talking about how this will work, how I will go about meeting someone new and the process of getting to know them. This is sticky territory. Not only do I have to be comfortable, but so does my husband. My safety and well being are of utmost importance to him. It will be a slow, long process until I find that one. I may be ready to just jump in head first, but I have to go at my husband's pace. I must be patient.

3 comments:

NPO said...

Patience is a virtue, and you will find someone.

Thanks for following on my blog, I will read and follow your critical care nursing blog. As a guilty pleasure look in on this blog.

little said...

Wow you are right..maybe we are the same person! :)
I have not been able to come as far as an actual meet. This is a milestone for my husband and I. I have to be patient!
L

Kayla Marie ♥ said...

Good luck.
Just be patient. :]

Also, sorry for the random comment, I'm looking around for other blogs about people who are also into BDSM.