March 8, 2011

Dry Spell

Warning: If you are of the male species and don’t care to hear about female “issues”. Stop here. Do not read this post.

I’m in the middle of a major dry spell. I have no desire. My libido is gone. My husband and I haven’t had sex in almost a month. I can’t remember the last time I was with Sir. I don’t even masturbate anymore. It’s these fucking birth control pills.

I don’t need to take them. My husband had a vasectomy years ago. I have an IUD in place. No worries about me becoming pregnant.

My periods are all out of whack. I’m sick of it. I menstruate anywhere from 2 to 3 weeks out of the month. All tests come back within normal limits. There is nothing clinically “wrong” with me. The IUD was a last ditch effort to solve the problem. Supposedly, a large percentage of women stop menstruating completely with the IUD. Not me. I didn’t have any improvement in the length of my cycles whatsoever.

The only thing that has controlled my periods effectively in the past was “the pill”. But, as I’ve learned over the years, there was a major drawback. I lost ALL sexual drive when on them.

I couldn’t stand it anymore. So I’m back on the pill. And now me, my husband, and my Sir are paying for it. I don’t know what the solution is here. I asked my gynecologist to just please take my uterus out. She just laughed. I was being serious.

Hardly anything arouses me these days. I want to be aroused. I still think about sex. I still want sex. It’s just that my body doesn’t respond. Except when I get emails like this from my Sir:

I want to attach your hot little wrists and ankles to a bed, mount you
like a goddamn animal, wrap my hand around your neck and bite the side
of it while fucking your asshole as you scream and cum inside you in two
minutes. A quick and simple rape. I'm horny.


Now that makes me hot.

2 comments:

reina(RT) said...

I am sorry to hear about your issues. If you doctor wont listen to you about removal then maybe change doctors...Have you tried the Depo shot? I have been taking that and I have not had a period in 2 years...I love it.

Wish you the best of luck
Carrie

k!nkyNurse said...

Thank you Carrie. I used the Depo shot years and years ago. My periods worsened initially, then after a few months, they almost stopped completely, which you would think would be great. Except it was like I had PMS *all* the time. I was so moody and unpredictable. It might be worth a try again though. I do know that everybody's body changes throughout the years and can react differently to medications, so who knows? Maybe it might work for me this time without all those horrible side effects.